Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Today I finally had a day off of work where I had absolutely nothing planned.
For the last last couple of weeks while at school, I've held back the temptation to go down the street to the crystal shop and buy a bunch of new crystals.
So I decided to fill my free day in World of Rocks. I discovered this crystal shop in September when I was googling places to buy crystals in my area. When I went to check it out, I fell in love. This shop was full of so many different types of crystals, weather raw or tumbled, big or small, everything. There was also a section with a large selection of pieces to make jewelry with such as jump rings, pendants, beads, and so much more.
I had been to crystal shops but they were mostly expensive, already-made crystal jewelry, but this one was so much better and everything I needed for my shop.

I went into the store limiting myself on the amount of money I could spend. By the end of my trip, I had thrown that limit out the window.

I just want to show off the crystals that i ended up buying, and how my collection has grown. It's crazy because I never had any intentions of starting a collection- it kind of just... happened. When I bought my first crystal pendants I didn't even know the powers behind them.
 Today i bought a large amethyst cluster, a large raw rose quartz, a tumbled rose quartz heart, tumbled amazonite, calcite, tumbled opal, and tumbled amethyst.

No comments:

Post a Comment