Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Come What May- on swallowing your fears.

Theres something beautiful about the feeling of conquering your fears and anxieties. It hasnt yet been a month into the new year and ive already swallowed so many second thoughts that told me that I probably shouldnt do something- and just did it! And let me tell you, it has all turned out wonderfully thus far.
Ive spent the last year avoiding people because too many have hurt me before. I finally sat down and realized that, you  know what, getting hurt is just a part of life and losing people just means there's more space for the new! So I started moving forward.
Of course what happened right then was someone new appeared and i just let it happen. I am so happy I did because they have helped me become a more healthy human being mentally. Im slowly learning how to love myself again, how to just do what i want to do when i want to, and to realize how special the big picture is and just how gifted i am.

Sometimes you have to take a deep breath and let things go and let things happen. Only when you end the halting of your life can truly beautiful things happen to it. Stop denying people access to your life, stop being afraid of spending money, stop being afraid to eat that chocolate bar- if you think that person's cute, talk to them! If you want that tattoo, get it! If you want to eat something, eat it! You'll eventually acquire a healthy balance of life. Alls you have to do is stop worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment